2012-02-28

Gerbil Fighting and Loss

This has been a week of bad. Sam and his son decided to fight. Result...Sam the dad lost and is now separated from Bobby and Gin. This happened last week.

I lost one of my girls Milly this morning. She had a very bad stroke overnight and could not recover.

Now.....my two young boys. Brothers from birth decided to have a ball fight. I have the bloody fingers to prove it. They are now separated. This happened a little after 10pm tonight. 

I am tired, sad, and frustrated. The only thing good this week is that I am going to the Cleveland Auto show Thursday.

3 comments:

l. said...

So sorry for the loss :(

I've awarded you with the Versatile Blogger award. You can pick it up right here.

ffnftgerbils said...

I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award!!

go here:
http://ffnftgerbils.blogspot.com/2012/03/tagged.html

Owl Girl said...

I also nominated you for the award! I hope this makes you a little bit happier

http://wheretheimaginationbecomesreality.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html