2009-05-21

8 Days Until AGS Gerbil Show!

2009 New England Show
May 30, 2009

Bedford, MA

Time: 11:00-5:00
Admission: $2 per person, $10 family max
Show Details: http://agsgerbils.org/Shows/NEShow/

I can't believe it will only be about a week before the Gerbil Show. I am so pumped. My two gerbils have entered the show. They are excited also. I hope they have a members only chewing and cute face contest. My little Spot would sweep the event. My "Little Bear" has the most adorable cute face ever. It would melt your heart.

I am getting stuff ready to take to the show. I am also the coordinator of the Gerbil Photo contest. The public gets to choose what photo they like the best. I am also coordinating the Silent Auction and Raffle. There are going to be lots of wonderful items up for auction and raffle.

I will also have a table setup selling my knitted critter stuff. I made knitted gerbils, rats, guinea pigs, mice, and hedgehogs. There will a couple of bunnies also. I will also have many critter cozies for your mice and hamsters.

If you going to be in the Bedford Massachusetts area May 30th, stop by. You will not be disappointed.

No comments: