2007-07-05

Critter Knitting




I have been knitting up a storm lately. I have been into making knitted toys. Click on the link to see pictures. I have so far made aa couple of bears, a baby rat and a mouse. The mouse's face didn't turn out right. I have to work on it. I have also made hats and slippers. I am working on projects for the craft shows in the fall. What do you think of the mouse on the left? I think the face needs work. I think I put the face on wrong. This is a fuzzymitten Pocket Mouse Pattern. I bought a squirrel pattern that I am going to try also.

3 comments:

mc78 said...

I like the mouse and his face. I have a couple of scraps lying around for over a year now that were supposed to be a little dog toy.

Salaam & Shanti Bariatric Yoga said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am actually using the flex program, I am thinking of switching to core for next week, and see if there is any difference.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you should sell some of them! They're sooo good!