2006-12-04

Myrtle Beach SC Vacation & Knitting

We had such fun in Myrtle Beach last week. Such nice warm weather in the 70s as compare to our Ohio weather.

I found this cool knitting store called Knitting Up A Storm. It is located in North Myrtle Beach.

2100 Highway 17 S # 2
North Myrtle Bch, SC 29582
(843) 249-6562

Be sure to call and ask for directions or you will ger lost. This is a picture of the storefront:



I did lots of knitting during the week. Mostly in the evenings while in the room. I made some small kid hats and small Santa Boot Christmas Stockings.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We did get soooo lost. Drove up and down Hwy 17 looking and looking and looking only to find out (after calling) that they were on OLD Hwy 17.

Fortunately, they were having a nice sale when we came by.

Gerbil Knitting said...

Tell me about it! I had to call teice to be sure I knew howto get there.

Unknown said...

And now they've moved - but into a much larger and nicer store - still on "Old" Hwy 17 - call for directions still....